Sunday 22 September 2013

recording life:: sept 16 - sept 22 2013


Practical reports and various assessments have been dominating my weeks lately.  It's just that time in the semester where the assessments keep coming at you, one right after the other! {{Good thing I have my Filofax to keep me both organised AND distracted...}}.

It is now the end of Week 8 of second semester - can we PLEASE have our midsemester break now?

pawoo elephant stickers purchased from etsy; cloud sticky tabs purchased from eBay; camera washi tape and green polka dot washi tape, a gift from cafeetpapier; pink lace washi tape, a gift from littleredmoose; coleto barrels and assorted pen refills from Jetpens.
The supplies that I used this week include washi tape, my favourite elephant stickers and the most adorable cloud sticky notes.  I love the transparent elephant stickers, they are just so adorable and I've been trying to use them sparingly! Also, I adore clouds.  Fluffy clouds with a bit of sunshine makes me happy!  Once again, I used my two Coleto pens to write and doodle with this week {{might just switch it up with the uni style fit next week!}}.

Hope everybody is doing well and the days are treating you right.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a jam packed week for you! How long are your mid semester breaks? I am just about to enter my second week of holidays.

    I'm gonna get me some of those cloud post it notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would DIE for an extra week of holidays. It's only for a week and end of week 9. Quite miserable. =[

      They're my favourite. I have always used it to mark post that I get! ^^

      Delete
  2. I love your green paperclip-ribbon! Did you make it yourself?

    PS: I have those elephant stickers as well and LOVE them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the green paperclip was a gift from a friend. It is available in Michaels in US, but I have seen them on eBay before. =]

      I love them too! They are absolutely adorable and remind me of my sisters! ^^

      Delete
  3. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing your cute layout :) I'm going to have to hunt down those cute elephant stickers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, good luck! I did a quick search and I think they are widely available on Etsy! ^^

      Delete