Friday 27 December 2013

meeting Kristina Karlsson, founder of kikki.K & stationery lover


The last day of exams heralded a sense of FREEDOM.  And freedom has never tasted so good.  It was lucky that my final exam fell in the morning of the VIP night of the biggest shopping center in Melbourne (& Australia?), Chadstone Shopping Center.  I was so very excited and planned to shop up a storm.

My dear friend informed me that Kristina Karlsson, the founder of kikki.K will be there.  I was determined to be there! kikki.K is one of my most favourite stationery stores in Australia.  It is so whimsical and dreamy and I adore everything about it {{I promise I do not own the entire store!}}.  I am not ashamed to say I was half an hour early because I was just that keen on seeing her!  She is such a charming person and I loved how excited she was to meet us.

I shared some of my pages with her and she so kindly wrote me a message on one of the new Inspiration notepads as well as in my diary! I loved how excited she was to see my pages and blushed majorly when she asked if she could take a picture of one of my weeks.

I loved how she coordinated the page in which she wrote a message with the washi tape I used for this week.  It is too perfect! She is too perfect!

Read more about Kristina here!

I'm still camera shy so I am not planning on posting the photo with me and Kristina together - not photoshopped, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment