Friday, 27 December 2013

MT Masking Tape Pop Up Store in Melbourne Central

The much beloved MT Masking Tape brand from Japan revealed a pop up store in Melbourne Central through the month of November.  I was so very excited but due to exams, I was afraid I would miss it.  So after two exams in a row, I made a sneaky trip to Melbourne Central before heading home!

It was all so very adorable and I love how they utilised the masking tapes to decorate little houses! The creativity is so admirable.



This event was hosted by NoteMaker, a store in Melbourne that desires to bring the best quality stationery items.  I am planning to visit the store sometime in the holidays.  


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! What awesome masking tape :)
    Can I just say I love your blog, new follower here! Also where did you find your polka dot blogger background? I love it and have been looking for polka dots similar to this for ages! :)
    Much appreciated
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all very pretty and adorable!
      Thank you so much for following my blog, it's still quite new!
      I actually made the polka dot background by myself on photoshop. I selected a pen tool, a colour and dotted away! =P
      Hope that helps, much love!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is good and awesome to each other. I read your blog its very good and friendly, Help full for all Masking tapes Manufacturers, Masking tapes Manufacturers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work with masking tape
    awesome creativity look forward for more!!

    ReplyDelete