Friday, 14 March 2014

guest blog post @citygirlsearching


I was so so so incredibly flattered when dearest Roxy from City Girl Searching.  She is an avid blogger and photographer.  I love looking at all her photos and the wonderful person that she is!

I did something a little bit different with this guest blog post, and I found that I really enjoyed myself! I have found that I have accumulated a lot of supplies over the past few months.  What better way to use them than to make your own stationery?

Do take a look and say hi!

2 comments:

  1. Jealousy can even be good for love. One partner may feel secretly flattered when the other is mildly jealous. And catching someone flirting with your beloved can spark the kind of lust and romance that reignites
    a relationship. See the link below for more info.


    #flattered
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete