Wednesday 5 February 2014

i heart typo

While I adore kikki. K as evident by my fawning over here, there's a special place in my heart for Typo.  Typo belongs to the Cotton On group and they offer a range of stationery products such as notebooks that are just too adorable to be used! Along with that, they offer pens, post it notes, sticky flags and crafty items such as washi tape.  While well known as a stationery store, Typo does not limit itself to stationery, they also extend their items to the rest of your home and the kitchen! Their lanterns are super cute and have you seen their novelty salt and pepper shakers?

All of the items in this stationery store are just so lush! Some of my favourites are their polaroid message cards, so it's no surprise that I have a large collection of them!






I also adore their sticky flags and washi tape.  Look at the beautiful patterns they have! I missed out on one of the washi tape set and I have regretted it ever since! If you ever come across it, do let me know, I will jump on it if I get the chance!

Their stores are also so beautifully decorated that you cannot help but stay in there for at least an hour.  Oh how I would love to be a part of the Typo team and come up with some of their amazing designs!



2 comments:

  1. Hi... We have Cotton On here but no typo :-( Sad. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! ^^ I hope they open a Typo outlet at yours soon~

      Delete