Thursday 30 January 2014

i heart kikki. K

It's no surprise that kikki. K is one of my favourite stationery stores in Australia.  This business is based in Australia, founded by Kristina Karlsson.  Kristina identified a gap in the stationery market of Australia and attempts to fill it with beautiful and stylish stationery.  With the many collections that have been brought out, everyone have to agree that she has been successful time and time again.

kikki. K presents beautiful and contemporary stationery that many people love to enjoy.  The simplicity of the stationery continues to keep it functional.  The Swedish elements are evident in the stationery designs and I love to share kikki. K with many others.

I was lucky enough to meet the beautiful Kristina Karlsson, which you can read about here.




 These are just a few of the purchases I have made from kikki. K over the past few collections.  I am looking forward to so many more purchases from them, including ones from the neon hearts collection.  I'm completely lusting over it at the moment!



6 comments:

  1. Great pics and collection! Just discovered them and I'm lusting over them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I seriously can't wait for future collections. I adore everything that they make!

      Delete
  2. That pink planner!! So pretty! You'll have to show us more of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink one is actually a pink leather notebook cover (in A5 size). It would be a good idea to put a diary in there, though!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I too adore the neon hearts collection!!! I'll definitely be purchasing from Kikki K again soon! Loved seeing your haul!!! /swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already jumped on it! I am loving the mugs as well!

      Delete