Monday 20 January 2014

instagram it:: week 3


//1// today | is a mail art and watercolours kind of day.
//2// animal | you're gonna hear me roar.
//3// somewhere | la belle miette has the dreamiest pastel macarons.
//4// creative | the creativity from my penpals always wow and inspire me.
//5// @ifelicityclaire asked me to list ten things I love.
//6// TGIF | thank god it's the last day of the dreadful over 40 degree Celsius heat wave.
//7// where to? | chadstone, for shopping, of course.
//8// weather | after the crazy heat wave, the weather is cool enough for a grey cardigan and a cuppa • chai tea latte, my favourite.

2 comments:

  1. i LOooooOve your blog! :)

    very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that is just so kind of you to say! ^^

      Delete