Saturday 18 January 2014

mint ombre side tabs


Ever since I laid eyes on Kelly's {{littleredmoose}} beautiful pink ombre tabs for her pink finsbury, I have been wanting to make a set of my own dividers with ombre tabs.  After purchasing Dear Lizzy's scrapbook paper, I thought it would be perfect to make a new set of dividers for 2014.  With the ombre tabs.


I just think the mint ombre tabs look so beautiful with these Dear Lizzy scrapbook paper.  Absolutely love it and I can tell it will remain in my Filofax for a long period of time.   


The labels were made by my motex embossing label maker and a various paint samples in different shades of green and mint.  Making these dividers were pretty easy with the exception of finding the right gradient for the mint ombre.  I used the transparent tape to label my dividers.


I absolutely adore the way it looks in my Filofax.  Do you?
The gorgeous 2014 overview is from little miss anna. {{Do show her some love!}}

 

9 comments:

  1. So perfect. Thank you for sharing your new dividers and tabs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. ^^

      Delete
  2. I love this :D thanks for sharing. Now I need to go to the paint shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, make sure to help yourself to a generous selection. ;D

      Delete
  3. Ooh they're awesome! I have so many paint 'bookmark' thingys at home - I've never thought about doing something like that with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Kelly shared her ombre tabs because I couldn't help but do the same to my very own Filofax!

      Delete
  4. Do you cut them out with scissors or use a punch, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you cut them out with scissors or use a punch, or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable like that there are so many color choices

    ReplyDelete