Tuesday 21 January 2014

recording life:: jan 13 - jan 19 2014


This week has been nothing short of eventful! Melbourne was hit with a heat wave over a period of four days.  Stick me in a sauna and I'll be a tad grumpy.  Stick me in a sauna for over four consecutive days, and I start feeling murderous! That's exactly how I felt in the 40 Degree Celsius heat and it was just so dry!  I couldn't stop thinking about ice cream and ice cold drinks.

Additional to that, my dear family flew over to Melbourne for three weeks.  I was pretty excited about this except for the fact that they arrived smack dab in the middle of our heat wave.  Coming from a place that hardly reaches 30-35 Degrees Celsius in the summer, I knew the heat would be so very uncomfortable for them {{especially in a house that does not have any air conditioning}}.  I managed to solve this by asking them to go shopping!

Also, I made a giant long awaited purchase that I am happily tapping away on right now...
My beautiful new 13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display.
Everything on this laptop look so beautiful, I just cannot look away!

Thank you for reading my ramble, I hope your week went well! Let me know.


1 comment:

  1. With a weather like this, a working A/C is really a nice thing to have. I hope you could finally ask them to buy one. And also, congratulations on your new laptop!

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete